EverydayFamily Win Free Diapers for a Year! Sweepstakes Official Rules
Enter to win a year's supply of free diapers! The estimated cost for a year's worth of diapers is $499.00. The prize is a BuyBuyBaby gift card valued at $499.00.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL BE USED TO ADMINISTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
1. Sweepstakes Sponsor. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is EverydayFamily, a website owned and operated by Healthline Media, Inc., 660 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Win Free Diapers for a Year! Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on Jul 1, 2019 and ends on Dec 31, 2019 (“End Date”). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. You (“Entrant”) are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective jurisdiction.
3. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. Entrants must be 18 years old or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, and each of its subsidiaries, parents, partners, affiliates and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of such employees' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable national, federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
4. How to Enter. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
By entering on EverydayFamily.com: Click Enter Now! Button 2. Provide email address then click Continue button 3. Complete contact information including first and last name, address, gender, birth date and birth/due date then click Continue button 4. Review and confirm information then click Continue button 5. Terms and Conditions and Opt-in page: Review Official Sweepstakes Rules and select or unselect checkboxes for BestDeals4Moms.com emails and EverydayFamily.com. Winner will be notified via entry email address within 10-days of close of sweepstakes (Dec 31, 2019)
By mail: Entrants may receive one (1) entry for the Sweepstakes by legibly printing the Entrant's name, street address, city, postal code, telephone number, and complete, valid email address on a 3 x 5 inch (or 7.5 x 12.5 cm) piece of paper and mailing it to: Win Free Diapers for a Year! Sweepstakes Entry, EverydayFamily c/o Healthline Media, Inc., 660 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107.
LIMIT 1 ENTRY PER PERSON. YOU MAY ONLY WIN A MAXIMUM OF ONE TIME DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The entry you submit will count only as an entry for the Sweepstakes and will not qualify as an entry for any prize offered on any past or future day's Sweepstakes post by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, disqualify, modify, edit, and revise entries, or related materials that the Sponsor deems to be obscene, defamatory, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic, false, misleading, deceptive, or otherwise inconsistent with its editorial standards, audience expectations, or reputational interests or that Sponsor believes may violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of any third party. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify any element of any entry or related materials, request additional information and to disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject Sweepstakes, Sponsor or Sponsor's customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn or ridicule.
Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or practices, or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the allowable entry by using multiple/different accounts, identities or any other online methods will void all of that entrant's entries.
5. Prize. There will be one (1) potential winner (each a “Potential Winner”) selected by Sponsor's randomization software and a maximum of one (1) Prize shall be awarded to the winner. One (1) Potential Winner will be selected from the valid, eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Prize consists of one (1) BuyBuyBaby.com electronic gift card. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is USD. Sponsor reserves the right to list each Potential Winner's first name and last initial on various Sponsor sites, including Sponsor's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/EverydayFamily).
Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer a Prize or redeem a Prize for cash. Each Prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Potential Winner shall receive the Prize sent to his/her valid email address provided with the survey within ten (10) days of request. The awarding of any Prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
6. Taxes. Winner is responsible for all applicable national, federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided.
7. Odds of Winning. Many will enter, only one (1) will win. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Sweepstakes.
8. Winner Selection. Sponsor will select the Potential Winners at random from the eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Potential Winner will be selected at random from the eligible Sweepstakes entries within ten (10) days of the End Date as described below. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the Prize, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Potential Winner. If a Potential Winner fails to respond within seven (7) days from successfully being notified by Sponsor, then the Potential Winner forfeits the Prize.
Each Potential Winner will be required to sign and return a release of liability, affidavit or declaration of eligibility, and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, all within five (5) days of acknowledged notification. By accepting the Prize, each Potential Winner grants Sponsor the use of his/her name, voice, hometown and likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. Notice to Winners. Attempts to notify the Potential Winners will be made by contacting the Potential Winners via their email address provided with the survey. Sponsor is not responsible for Internet or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, a Potential Winner does not respond within ten (10) days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the Prize or Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such Potential Winner, such Potential Winner will forfeit his or her Prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. Verification of Winner. Potential Winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, IRS W9 form or other tax related forms, Release of Liability/Publicity or other documentation as requested by Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date of notification or an alternate Potential Winner may be selected. If such requested documents are not returned within the specified time period, Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact any Potential Winner or any Potential Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate Potential Winner may be selected.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON-HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL; (B) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; AND (C) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF A PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND SPONSOR'S CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VIII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SPONSOR OR BY AN ENTRANT, (IX) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (X) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT'S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON'S) COMPUTER OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (XI) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (XII) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SPONSOR, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (XIII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR. WINNER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SPONSOR HAS NEITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY WOULD BE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Right to Modify, Suspend, or Cancel. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person.
13. Disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Except where prohibited, any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must exclusively be brought in the federal, state or local courts located in San Francisco, California.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email addresses by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
14. Sponsorship. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, BuyBuyBaby.com.
15. List of Winners. For list of winners (according the information provided by them), available 30 days after the end date (Dec 31, 2019), send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Win Free Diapers for a Year! Sweepstakes, ATTN: Winners List, EverydayFamily c/o Healthline Media, Inc., 660 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107. Winner list requests must be received no later than 180 days after the end date Dec 31, 2019.
17. General Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Site contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by Sponsor in writing, Entrant agrees not to reproduce, exploit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site, including its interface, in whole or in part and other logos and product and service names that are trademarks of the respective owners (the “Site Marks”).
By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting any prize, Entrants grant permission to Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies, the right to use their name, likenesses, voice, biographical information for purposes of programming, advertising, publicity and promotion, without further compensation to Entrant, unless prohibited by law.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the prizes, or for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegal entries.
Entrant understands and agrees that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is established by entering the Sweepstakes hereunder and nothing in these Rules shall be deemed to place Sponsor in any different position from anyone else to whom Entrant has not entered the Sweepstakes.
These Official Rules are intended by Sponsor and Entrants to be the full and final expression of their agreement and understanding regarding the Sweepstakes, and shall not be contradicted by any prior written or oral agreement.